Drupal is a free and open-source content-management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is used as a back-end framework for at least 2.1% of all Web sites worldwide ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites including WhiteHouse.gov and data.gov.uk. It is also used for knowledge management and business collaboration.
- Install Views data export module.
- Create view using this module.
- Turn on batch export in the view settings.
- Disable SQL rewriting in the view query settings.
- Make sure the view does not require arguments (contextual filters).
$ drush views-data-export VIEW_KEY DISPLAY_KEY OUTPUT_FILE