|Bootstrap is a base theme without any styling which has to be customized for use on the real websites.|||
|Tweme is its sub-theme aimed to be ready to use without any customizations and theming.|
In the latest Tweme there is a special Header background region:
- Create an image block using Image Block contrib module.
- Place this block in the Header background region. The image uploaded in image block is used as a background.
- You can have multiple image blocks and control these blocks as usual.
Footer sitemap built-in
- Create a new menu with machine name
- Place related menu block in the Footer region.
Questions and answers
Dropdown menus won't work. Why?
- Go to Structure > Menus > Your menu.
- Click Edit near the broken dropdown menu.
- Select Show as expanded.
- Save and check.
Who are using
I'm currently testing out Tweme and wanted to endorse you for the great work! Well done!
Love this theme! Let me know if I can chip in to help.
Thanks for a great solution! Its going to make my development be pretty seamless.
If you like Drupal Bootstrap theme: Tweme and need my support urgently (or even contribution to your project):
- Endorse me by starring a project on GitHub:
- Click New Issue and submit your problem.
- Now wait a bit. I will help you shortly!